Talking To The Gas Powered Objects...

Okay so some of you may know that I do talk to some of the gas powered objects that we use around the house. I talk to the weed eater, the lawn mower, the pressure washer and things like that. I talk to them only because they are the only things that really listen and understand me....HAHAHA anyway so I was talking to the pressure washer the other day while I was pressure washing EVERYTHING in sight for our family reunion and I was bare foot...bad idea...so I guess I must have said something wrong to the pressure washer because it bit me...it REACHED out and GRABBED the side of my big toe on my left foot. It SLICED a chunk out of my toe, I looked at it, thought...'that kinda hurts hmm' 'OUCH!!!' so I bent down and squeezed my toe till I could see white and not blood (BLUUD) called my dad, sent out a MASS text to everyone saying the pressure washer bit me because I guess I said something wrong then came in and got on the computer with my best friend and showed him (you couldn't see how deep it was on the computer or in pictures) but it was still NARLEY anyway that's my excitement with the gas powered objects.

THE END!!!

Fleet Ford

Comments

Oh my goodness - that's crazy! And scary too!! You should write more, it's been awhile =) Like how the reunion went - I hope they appreciated what you suffered - haha

Popular posts from this blog

New Blogger

Randomness