Daily Bus Funny 5/27/08

I AM REALLY TIRED TODAY okay. I missed my first bus and was late to my math class UGH!!! anyway so While I was on the bus I was sitting in a double seat by myself. Someone came and sat next to me. I kind of knew them but not really. I knew of them but not them very much. It was one of my friends ex boyfriend and I would talk to him on occasion when they were still going out. ANYWAY on to the funny part so like I said I was really tired this morning. Well I started doing the head whip thing on the bus HAHAA it was hilarious because I realize that I'm doing it and try to stop myself but it doesn't work as well as I would like it too. Anyway so this guy sat down next to me so I was determined to keep myself awake......that didn't work very well either haha I did my last MAJOR head whip where I SWARE I was about to fall out of the seat onto the floor with my head tucked between my legs HAHAHA IT WAS HORRIBLE he was like are you okay?? I said 'YEAH I'M REALLY TIRED HAHAHAHAHA' we laughed then I got off the bus and walked as fast as I could to my class laughing my head off.

anyway THANKS FOR COMING

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness