Daily Funny!!

Okay so a friend told me that I HAD to write my daily funny on my blog so that she could read it. so THIS IS FOR YOU (you know who you are)

So I am going to start a couple days back with my funny.  On the way to BCC (Bellevue Community College) I ride the 245 bus ALL the way there.  That means that most days I have the same bus driver the WHOLE way there.  If not they change at the Overlake transit center.  Today (being a couple days ago) was one of those days.  I was sitting in the front because I wanted to be the FIRST off that thing they call public transit (ew) The bus drivers changed and one got on that I have seen before but never actually talked too.  So I'm sitting on the bus just riding along and I glance at this bus driver and she was wearing a hat, she had long hair and looked (I guess) kinda nice I didn't see her face but I assumed.  I started talking to her because I am such a nice guy and she turns to me and MUCH TO MY SUPRISE  it was a MAN!!!  HOLY CRAP I HAD NO IDEA it was one of those things where it was like EXCUSE ME MA'AM, (deep voice) SIR!! OH OKAY hahahahahahaha :D I was MORTIFIED I couldn't contain myself I got off the bus and almost LOST IT....Lets just say I REALLY had to go to the bathroom :D

Anyway thats the daily funny so ill catch you LATER 
Thanks for coming

Fleet Ford

Comments

Leah Z said…
This is awesome blog material. I would come everyday to see what lunacy you saw on your bus route, ma'am...I mean, sir. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Blogger

Randomness

Talking To The Gas Powered Objects...