Eagle Award

So after much deliberation from the Scout office and after begging and pleading with them to let me pass all my requirements, I will be an Eagle Scout. JK JK I didn't have to beg them or anything. In the past week or so I have been doing some intense Merit Badge requirements and trying to get them all done so I can get my Eagle. I got a whopping 9 merit badges done. HAHA I know all of you have been trying to get me to finish them for YEARS now but I want you all to know that I really appreciate your support on this and in getting my Merit Badges and Eagle Project done so I am able to get my Eagle. My sister (J Jay[sorry for the retarded name and you know who you are] I'm not very creative) anyway she is an amazing person she would call me all the time and badgeR me to get my badgeS done (I thought it was funny, was it funny, I cant tell.) Thank You you know who you are. And if you have any questions for me LET ME KNOW and I will be sure to answer them for you. :D

Thanks for stopping by

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blogger

Randomness

Talking To The Gas Powered Objects...