My Birthday!!

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick. is all I can say. I'm going to be 18 and considered an adult in about 15 days (14 if you don't count today) I'm getting older and wiser (I wish the wiser part was true) I still need to get my eagle project done and get all my merit badges done and get a board of review and get my duty to god and get this and get that and do this and do that...........

*PAUSE*
so I'm really excited that I'm turning 18 but I kind of don't like all the things that I have to do before I can turn 18. I kind of procrastinated all of the things that are listed and I know that everyone I know has been telling me that I need to do this now and I need to do that now and just get it done with. WELL I'M SORRY but I was a stupid boy/teenager and didn't get those things done like I should have and no I'm realizing that I should have gotten them done WAY earlier in my life so I don't have to cram them in right now.

ANYWAY
If you are one of the ones that have been telling me that I have needed to get all my stuff done then I guess you are going to like this part....

You Were Right
alright I admit it you all were right there ya go its never going to happen again so I would suggest taking a picture or copying and pasting because you will never see that again (hopefully not too soon anyway)

Anyway thank you for kicking me in the butt to get my stuff done. I'm sorry if I let you down but I will try my best to get all of the things done that I need to get done :D

Talk to you all laterz

Thank you for stopping by

Fleet Ford

Comments

kiley said…
you're welcome... and i know i was right... i'm rarely wrong ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness