You didn't?!?!

I went to my girlfriends house last night (well yesterday I went three times and this was the second time) I was going to get my sister from work and decided that I was going to be early so I thought since its on the way I would stop and say Hi.

I called and asked what she was doing and asked if I could stop by for a little before I went to get my sister.

I got to her house and we sat on the pourch for a while and hung out and talked and everything. I wanted to see the project that she was working on because I wanted to make fun of it haha. So we went inside and she showed me the draft that she had been working on for a couple hours that day. I said it looked cool and then I wanted to show her a couple funny videos that I knew of that I thought she would think were funny. I showed her and she was really tired and slap happy so she was laughing at some of the things.

She was some how reminded that she had something for me from her trip to Idaho. She ran into her room it wasnt in there. She came back into the computer room and reached in her backpack and pulled out 4 honey sticks. (they are my favorite) She handed them to me and I said THANK YOU and it was cool. So me (being curious and really sciency because im a nerd now ugh I know) asked how they didn't explode in her bag on the plane because of the altitude change on the way back.

Her exact words were "They werent on the plane."
*Look of confusion from me*
she said "Wait."
I started laughing histerically
she said "Shut up!"

We both started laughing and making jokes of how they would have got here from Idaho if they didnt come on the plane with her.

Lets just say that I'm not going to ever let her live it down and I am going to be making fun of her like crazy. HAHA

Anyway Thanks for Coming

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness