50 Miles

WHO WOULD THINK THAT 50 MILES WOULD BE AN EASY TASK. Now 50 miles in a car. Not that hard but on a bike let me just tell you HOLY CRAP it hurt. On Thursday I went with my sisters best friends husband who is a HUGE bike rider and is CRAZY HILARIOUS. He was so funny calling me and said so you have to do a bike ride for a merit badge or something (making it sound so easy.) I said yeah that's what I have to do 50 miles. We scheduled it so that he could come ride it with me. He came down when I got home from school. He came inside and gave me a bunch of stuff to wear. No if you know me I don't usually wear spandex shorts that are really short so you can see my knees because I have very white legs and need to wear shorts more BADLY but its kind of hard to get tan in WASHINGTON. Anyway so he told me not to wear underwear under these shorts things because if I did then it would chafe. Well me not wanting to go without underwear wore mine. (he doesn't know this but I thought it would be funny to put it on here) ANYWAY so I got this under armor on and a shirt and a jacket. I looked HOT let me tell you. anyway so we got there and he was explaining why he was giving me all of these things so that i wouldn't die on the ride. So we started and he was explaining to me the gears and how to change gears and everything (I want you all to know that I got them down and knew exactly what I was doing most of the time) So we started out and it was fun and everything and we were talking it wasn't hard but it was a lot of work on a lot of my muscles. So we were half way through the ride and I was chafing like CRAZY because I still had my underwear on. We got to the half way point (the car) and I said that I needed to go to the bathroom. (this is the FREAKIN funny part HAHAHA) I went to the bathroom and got my underwear OFF and put the shorts back on thinking that I can just put them in a pocket and he would never know. I failed. The pockets were too full and there was no room for my boxer briefs. I was rapidly running out of time where he was thinking I was going to the bathroom. I decided that the underwear was old and I didn't need it anymore so I threw it away...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (he wont know about this till he reads it and someone will tell him to read it I know they will hahaha) anyway so we got back to the car and started eating. He asked me if I wanted the chafe gel for my under side.....yeah sick...I said no that's alright haha finally I gave in and put some under there. The name of this gel is called ASSOS hahahaha I thought that was kind of funny. So we did the next 25 miles and finally finished it.. I could not walk up the stairs to get into my house it hurt so badly haha anyway it was fun and I had an AWESOME time. I would do that again but probably not 50 miles maybe just the 25 hahaha. He's an AWESOME FUNNY guy and I'm glad that I got to do that with him.. ANYWAY that's my funny story so there ya go

Thanks for coming

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness