SALLY!!!

So my sister is obsessed with calling me Sally now. It all started when I was in my moms bathroom brushing my teeth. We were all sharing a bathroom at this point in the construction and we all had to bursh our teeth in the same sink. I was brushing my teeth and my sister walks in and says "MOVE IT OR LOSE IT SISTER!!" I turned around and was like, Excuse me?? hahaha and then she started calling me SALLY!! so if you are ever around us and you hear that name and want to know more about the story ask her and she will give you the full run down.

Comments

kiley said…
hahahahahahaha!!!
oh, and just a little tip... you should name your blogs all different... you have a bunch of them named "today" it would be easier to find and distinguish your different posts...

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness