BCC

BCC grades came out today.  I was sitting at the computer wondering if I should go look at them or not.  Contemplating weather I should check or just e-mail Amy at BCC and ask her not to send my parents a letter telling them that I didn't pass if I didn't.  I finally got the courage up to look at my grades.  I logged in to MyBcc and was scared.  I got to the main page and all I saw in the grade slots were '*' I FREAKED out.  Then I realized that that was for spring and I just got done with Winter quarter.  I changed the schedule to Winter quarter and the grades read: 

Art Appreciation   Art 105------ B-
Math Assessment (not important)
English (online class) ----- No grade yet
American Political Science (history class) ---------- B-

YAY needless to say I PASSED YAY I'm SO happy that I passed I immediately came out to the computer and said "Dad do you want to come look at my grades for winter quarter" he said Sure.  I showed him and we both were SO happy (me more because I actually passed) 

Thats my exciting news for the day :D BE HAPPY FOR ME hahaha :D

Fleet Ford

Thanks for coming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness