Today

So, Today is an Interesting day. I got home from my Chemistry class and peat and repeat were already here. (peat and repeat are the two guys that are working on the bathrooms in our house, we named them peat and repeat because the one guy who actually knows what hes talking about (Mike) says whats up and knows what hes saying and mr. repeat (Jason) has to say whatever Mike says and its hilarious)

One of the funny stories about them is Mike was telling me and Mom what kind of coffee he likes and what he puts in his coffee and were standing in the doorway of the bathroom and hes telling us and Jason comes up behind Mom and me and is standing there and Mike says in his coffee he puts half cream and RIGHT after he said that Jason (aka Repeat) says without missing a beat "Half Cream" I turn around and am thinking 'wow this guy really just said that didn't he' *looks at mom trys not to laugh HISTERCAILLY* mom and I IMMEDIATLY walk up the stairs as fast as our legs will take us before we let loose with laughter. Went into the kitchen and Mom turns around and I say "Half Cream" we LOST IT and started laughing so hard that when Jason (repeat) came up the stairs to ask if he could use the restroom AGAIN we said 'in mid laugh' "YEA"

This guy drinks WAY too much coffee he has to go to the bathroom every 5 min its CRAZY I didn't know you could drink that much but I GUESS SO!! anyway thats my funny story for the day.

STAY TUNED

Fleet Ford

Comments

kiley said…
AAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
hilarious!
(hint: spell check...)
thanks for the laughs!!

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness