My Girlfriend

Okay so all my sisters post things daily so I thought I would post one for today. Even thought today has just started I don't really care. Anyway, I go to school at LW at 8:00 in the morning and am done by around 9:00 on most days. I (personally) Don't like that school at all they have screwed up with the schedules soo much that its so hard to keep track of who is going where and when. I was really excited to go to that school when I was in Elementary and Junior high and my Sisters would take me there all the time and it was sooo much fun. I would walk down the halls which looked SO BIG at the time and I would play with my sisters and sometimes even get lost. But now I am going to BCC (Bellevue Community College) also so when I started at BCC it all looked BIG to me but now that I have been going there for 2 years now its not so big anymore. I am now a senior in high school and am moving on.

I have a girlfriend and her name is Lyndsey Cecelia Burke and she is AMAZING. I love her to death. We were friends for a little while before we started dating and grew closer ever since. I met Lyndsey a LONG time ago when she was Friends with Courtney Blakley I didn't know her very well at the time. But as the years went along we became good friends. We didn't hang out as much because I used to hang out with the Wrong Crowd of people and wasn't really friends with the people that i should have been friends with. Ever since my Best Friend Devon Rich moved away I have realized that I needed more friends that knew more about me and my standards then most of my other friends did. But that's another story for another time. When I started hanging out with my 'Mormon' friends again I became good friends with Lyndsey and Katrina and Brandt. We were good friends for a while and we did some things together but it all started when we went to the haunted corn maze. Lyndseys parents took us to the corn maze (Me, Lyndsey, Katrina, David, Melina) Anyway we went through the not haunted corn maze first just to have fun but then we were waiting in line to go through the haunted one and Katrina chickened out and we all left. To tell you the truth almost all of us chickened out except for me and David because we have both been through a haunted corn maze before and they weren't that scary. Anyway when we left the corn maze we went to Denny's in Totem Lake to get something to eat and then go home. Lyndseys parents paid for our food and they sat at a different table then us. While we were there Katrina was telling the girls this secret that we (the boys) couldn't know. I finally figured out what she was saying just by looking at Katrina. She liked Brandt. We all were in shock when we found out. I told her that I would talk to him and see what his intentions were about dating. She told me not too but my Match Making kicked in that night. Long story short I brought them closer together which brought me and Lyndsey closer together. Katrina (being my little sister and MM2 Match Maker 2 because I am MM1) worked her magic and gave me the courage to ask Lyndsey out. Lyndsey wasn't too sure about me from the beginning because she had never had a boyfriend so I had to pull out all the charm to get her to cave in. Needless to say, she did :D. And my life has been Amazing ever since. I was so nervous about doing it that I was texting her one night and I was starting to get a cold sweat and finally I asked "What if I told you that I liked you?" she replied "What would you say if I told you I liked you too?" me (freaking out and hoping for the best said) "What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" *LONG PAUSE* (freaked me out and seemed like forever before she texted me back and said) "I would say yes" and THATS how it started. (sorry if I don't remember it correctly I tried :D) She is an amazing person and I Love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her. She has helped me out a lot since that night on November 30th, 2007. The Very next day after we started going out my little sister (aka. Katrina or MM2) was having a birthday party and un benonced(sp) to me we all gathered down stairs after a snowball fight and she made a toast to me and Lyndsey her two new best friends. Everyone congratulated us (kinda weird they made it seem like we just got married or something) and everyone told us how cute we look together. The cute is all on Lyndsey. Anyway that is a day in my life thank you for reading. More will be on the way. I am going to tell my whole life story jk jk. There will be one hopefully every day like my sisters so you can read them when you want.

Thanks for Coming

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness