A Girl I know

So I am friends with this girl that hates EVERYONE basically.  She hates my good friend and his girlfriend.  She doesn't like us because of something that happened FOREVER ago in like 8th grade.  Well now it's turning around to bite her in the butt.  She's kind of a hoochie now.  I say this because she broke up with her boyfriend, is still making out with him, AND two other guys.  None of the three guys know about each other and she just keeps making out with them behind each others backs.  She is going on with this guy that told her that he didn't want anyone to know that they were making out because he has a GIRLFRIEND!!!  This was given to me by a VERY reliable source.  That is all I will say on this subject.  DONT YOU JUST LOVE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA I can't wait till I'm out.  YAY!!

Fleet Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longest Snore EVER!!!

New Blogger

Randomness